New Questions for 2015

A reading for Friday, January 2, 2015: John 6:35-42, 48-51.

What if we are asking the wrong questions? Old questions?

What am I getting out of this? How are my spiritual needs being met? Am I being fed here in this church, or with this ministry, or by this church leader?

How about some new questions for 2015?

What am I giving to this? How are my gifts a match for this situation? What needs to be done and what I am I doing as the one to get it done?

Jesus said, "I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me."

If Jesus, as the Son of God, came to work and to serve then should we not do the same?

Let's make the new year about new questions and together experience newness in our relationship with the Bread of Life!

Comments

Popular Posts