Thank You 2014

A reading for Wednesday, December 31, 2014: John 8:12-19.

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.”

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all that have read the blog this year. Thanks to all who make daily prayer a part of their life. My gratitude to each that regularly take even a few moments to reflect on faith and life and who they are in response to the grace given by Almighty God. "Peace to this house..." is simply my daily devotion in response to the love of God offered to me and my hope to share the peace of Christ with others.

Again, thanks for being part of it. You are each witnesses to Christ. You are nothing less than the light of the world!

My last blog of 2014 ends with a charge and blessing...

So far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Amen. (Romans 12:18)

Bless the Lord.
The Lord's name be praised.

Comments

Popular Posts